Young Doctor Programme HK
The Young Doctor Programme - Ages 15-18
Hong Kong - Sunday 18th November
We write to update you on this term's Young Doctor Programme.
On the programme, leading doctors from a variety of medical disciplines will give your students the following:
1) A fully-interactive immersion into the world of a doctor through a series of simulations including: x-ray examinations, diagnosis discussions, and suturing;
2) Dedicated coaching on every aspect of the medical school application process including interviews and UKCAT and BMAT tests;
3) A chance to meet and network with some highly-accomplished doctors who can become excellent career mentors.
Doctors on the programme will include:
- Consultant in general and respiratory medicine
- Accident and emergency doctor
- Clinical fellow in intensive care medicine
- Reproductive health doctor
and many more...
Students will leave the programme having gained a competitive advantage over other aspiring medics, and a unique experience to include on their university applications and CVs.